F.P.JOURNE PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
The privacy of your personal information is important to Montres Journe SA Group (“we”, “us” or “our”). The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the collection, use, disclosure, transfer and storage of your personal information that you may provide us when accessing our services (including after-sales services), (the “Services”) or using this website (including in connection with any smartphone application or other electronic means) (the “Site”) or when providing us wih your personal information in any F.P.Journe boutique (the "F.P.Journe Entity").
Please take the time to read this page and contact us at email@example.com should you have any questions or concerns.
This policy applies to any F.P.Journe Entity (which is controlled by Montres Journe SA and any company of F.P.Journe of such entity) (individually “F.P.Journe Entity” and altogether “Montres Journe SA”).
We may collect personal information about you - including, but not limited to, your first and last name, email address, mailing address, phone number and profile information (e.g. age, gender, language preference, other preferences) - in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, while visiting an F.P.Journe Entity, participation in an event, or via phone, letter, card, email or when you
- Access our Services through any F.P.Journe Entity: such as, product purchase, after-sales services, request, or sign-up or use a Service we offer, and
- Visit our Site: such as, register on Site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for identification data but you may visit our Site anonymously.
Whenever you interact with our Site, we may collect traffic data via cookies or other technologies such as technologies dialoguing between the website’s server and your browser. Such traffic data may include the browser name, the type of device and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. We may also collect information regarding your traffic patterns and Site usage. No link is made between this information and personal data that allow us to identify you personally. It is used to make statistics, to analyse and improve our Site.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. to gather anonymous statistical and analytical information about how users use our Site to measure audience. For example, Google gathers and aggregates data on page views and clicks on our Site. These analytics are not used to track your journey to other websites or to identify you. The information generated by the Google Analytics cookies about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in Geneva, Switzerland. You may opt-out of Google Analytics cookies, please visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or block these cookies along with other cookies by adjusting the settings of your web browser.
Link to other websites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain or use links to and from websites owned by third parties (such as advertisers or partners or social-media networks). These third party websites have their own privacy policies (including cookies) which we advise you to review. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
How we use collected information
We may use the personal information about you which we have collected for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service and for relationship management, including management of fidelity programs. Information collected helps us respond to your requests and support your needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience on our Site by presenting you content specific that corresponds to your interests. We may also use this data to better understand how users, as a group, use the Services and/or resources provided on our Site.
- To manage and improve our Site and our Services. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send emails that may include company news, product or after-sales services update or information.
- To provide you services.
- To respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To manage legal issues, claims.
- To issue reports and statistics, including measuring Site traffic.
- To comply with laws and regulations.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
Nevertheless, even if we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted on our Site during its transit through the Internet by means of any unsecured protocol.
Sharing your personal information
Except as provided below, we do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise transfer your personal information to others without your prior explicit consent unless for the purposes and in the contexts set out below.
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, to protect any F.P.Journe Entity interests, fight against fraud and to enforce our policies.
Your personal information may be collected, stored and processed by any F.P.Journe Entity as well as shared with any F.P.Journe Entity. Furthermore, we make sure that our privacy and security policy is communicated to any F.P.Journe Entity which may have to collect, store and process personal information so as to enforce privacy safeguards within the Montres Journe SA.
We may share your personal information with third parties for the limited purposes set forth below. We will always require these third parties to take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data and traffic data and to observe the relevant legislation with data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission and/or the Federal commissioner for transparency and data protection that ensure an adequate level of data protection:
- We may share generic demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors with our business partners and advertisers for the marketing analysis purposes outlined above in this policy.
- We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and our Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters, managing Google Analytics as described in the Cookies section above.
- We may disclose to another business entity should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity; or to any organization involved in a merger, transfer, or sale of our asset or business.
Control and retention of your personal information
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
You may opt out of our mail list or unsubscribe from receiving future newsletters, by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our Site.
Furthermore, depending on the laws of the country where you have initiated the relationship with us, you may benefit from rights to request access to the personal information which F.P.Journe Entity processes about you, to have it corrected, deleted or to object to its processing. Within the EU, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Such rights should be either exercised with the F.P.Journe Entity you interacted with or for personal information collected via our Site, which is managed by Montres Journe SA in Switzerland, you should exercise such rights by making a request in writing to the following post address Montres Journe SA, Rue de l’Arquebuse 17,1204 Geneva, Switzerland, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to supply, correct or delete the requested personal information as required.
We may update this policy at any time. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
Montres Journe SA
Rue de l’Arquebuse 17
1204 Geneva, Switzerland
This document was last updated on April 15th, 2019.